If you’re like me and got a few trees and shrubs that you need to maintain regularly around your property, then you need one of these babies. It’s a powerful mulcher that will munch branches around 30cm in diameter into little pieces.
You can pretty much trim or cut down your plants and trees around the yard and shred the limbs with one of these and then throw the mulch back in your yard. I love it. It made my life a whole lot easier.
I used to have piles of tree limbs all over the place after tending to our yard. I would spend countless hours cutting the branches into small pieces so they fit inside our green waste bin. It would take weeks before the mess is cleaned up. These days it takes me one day to trim our trees and get rid of the waste!
Check out my video review below.
- 2400W induction motor provides powerful shredding action, quiet operation and greater durability
- 40mm cutting capacity for shredding twigs, sticks and branches
- 10:1 mulching ratio breaks waste into small pieces which helps accelerate the composting process and provides nutritional value to plants and gardens
- Self feeding roller cutting system automatically pulls waste material through the roller cutting blade for ease of use
- No-volt safety release switch prevents the shredder from turning on automatically after a power interruption
- Transport handle and large wheels allow easy transport around the garden
- 2 Year Replacement Warranty
Benefits / Specification
- Power: 2400W
- No load speed: 40 RPM
- Max. cutting diameter: 40mm
- Mulching ratio: 10:1
- Blades: Roller cutting system
- Direction: Forward & reverse
- Collection bag: 50 litres
- Weight: 25kg