Page zero is a useful page in Oracle ApEx that gets executed for every page request in your application. It can be utilized if theres a certain component or function (eg. computation, validation, region, etc.) in your application that is common to all your pages.
To create page 0, do the following:
- Login to Application Express
- Click on “Application Builder”
- Click on the application you want to modify
- Click the “Create Page >” button
- Select “Page Zero” as the page type
- Click Finish
3 replies on “How to Create Page Zero in Oracle Application Express 4.1”
what the purpose of the page 0,is it any special use? any mandatory ?
Page zero functions as a master page where all components you add to page zero will be rendered on every page within your application. It is not mandatory.
Thanks…small but very useful. Thanks once again.